Monday, June 06, 2005

Heavy rain fucked my kicks up. Wasn't lookin, splashed in the puddle. Bitch laughin'. First thought was beat the bitch up...

- Google: Just try and act like you don’t Google your own name a couple times a month. We all do it.

- Depressing: I mean, I’m not really one to champion “authenticity” and I don’t really feel that there’s really a lot of space for authentic subversion in Late Capitalism, but this really really depresses me.

- Freeway: I thought this blog might be Freeway related. I was wrong.

- Where’s my Crackberry?!: Quicktime Movie of Saturday night’s madness with Spankrock and my homie Amanda. Roxy put on another dope-as-eff show and me and my peoples wiled out something serious. Your boy was BENT and PDA-ing like a mug with ol’ girl. There’s gonna be some funny pics of me sucking face popping up online sometime soon and I’m gonna be embarrassed, but eff it. Shit was fun.

- Mo’ Shaviro: Shaviro on scarcity and abundance. Killsville as always.

- Serg is Cosmopolitan: My boy has fallen off recently, but he seems to be back on track: "Seriously if need the government to step in because you're too much of a fucking bitch to walk over to your neighbor's house and tell them to turn their goddamn stereo off then your country fucking sucks." Amen!

- Hot shit: I still need to read his book (even though I’m pretty sure I’m going to be put off by its Modernist focus), but Joe Schloss—author of “Making Beats: The Art of Sample-Based Hip Hop”—has a blog and it looks to be quite good.

- Just imagine how my girl feels…: …On the plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emitt Till.

- Gyeah, gyeah, gyeah!: Best sequel ever(snippet only) to the best song ever.

-e

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

vis-a-vis Spankrock: Amanda is the MC, not the dancer, right? cus she ain't in that clip, which suck, cus she fly... throw up a clip with her in it...

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

k heres more spankrock movies

http://www.carbonpictures.com/cocco/fall/crackberry%202/MOV01297.MPG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home