Wednesday, May 25, 2005

You don't know n'an...

- My Boss Got Fired: So, the only reason I’ve got this job is because my friend’s ex-girl friend got it for me. She was a Marketing Manager here. She was cool as shit and I thought she was doing a pretty damn good job. Turns out I was somewhat on the wrong side since she was abruptly fired two days ago. Shit is suddenly really weird. I’ve been assured that my job is not in jeopardy, but it’s still disconcerting to be here without her here. Wack. I hate corporate America. It’s quite soulless. Anyway, I’ve got a lot of work to do now that she’s gone so not much time to blog.

- More White T’s and White Belts Madness: Go over to the shrimp to download my White T’s and White Belts mix.

- Neal Pollock on the Suns: Here’s Neal Pollock telling us how the Suns saved the NBA… and getting paid for it no less. I suppose after the Suns second loss at home, we must ask how they’re going to save themselves.

- My homie: My homie Heather Morton is showing her drawings May 27th at "Skate Nerds Minnow" on 6th and Bainbridge in Philly. BYOB. 8PM. I'ma try to stop through. You should, too.

- Freeway Interview: Freeway sounds like an idiot a lot of the time in this interview. Luckily for him, he can rap way better than he can interview. I cannot wait for his album. I am confident that it will thoroughly destroy me.

-e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home