Monday, May 23, 2005

Hm.

- Funniest Animated Gif ever: BAHAHAHA!

- Common comes out (no homo): Common comes out as a heterosexual. Suspect.

- Ashton and shit: I can’t front: I’d love to hang out with Ashton Kurcher. That dude is hilarious. Seems like a bit of a cokehead, but he’s hilarious. this new reality show that he’s executive producing looks funny too and I might actually watch it.

- Holy Cow: So, this kid’s blog lead to the arrest of killer. Fucking nutty.

- Dip Set! We the only movement movin’!: Um… What’s really good? Shit is silly.

-Not A Good Day at the Office: Walked into the bathroom this morning at work only to see a huge cockroach on the floor and I ran away like a little girl because that thing was fucking huge and scared the shit out of me. I hope I don’t have to use the bathroom ever again. And I just got the following email from one of my co-workers: “A suspicious package was found outside the building and a 4 block radius has been closed off. Staff who have not already entered the office are not able to do so for the present and for smokers – well we should plan on not going outside for some time.” Great. I hope that shit isn’t a bomb. I’m in no mood to die today.

-e

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Brown Recluse, Esq. said...

that computer programmer is taking it home on ashton's new jernt. he's a pimp.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

That Zangief shit is TIIIIGHT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home