Thursday, September 01, 2005

Get down, girl, go 'head, get down.


THE WEEKEND BEFORE LABOR DAY

IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO WEAR WHITE!






- It’s Coming!: White T’s and White Belts is back in its last “White T” formation. After Labor Day, the party becomes “Black T’s and White Belts” (because we all know it’s a fashion faux-pass to wear white after Labor Day). Anyway, I don’t have to stress how fun this party will be. Like 50 of my friends have already confirmed coming and I’ve got some silly hot shit to drop on you nerds that will make you dance the pain away. I’m planning on donating a good portion of the cash ALL OF THE MONEY I MAKE AT THIS SHIT to the Hurricane shit too, so the more money I make, the more I’ll be able to donate (simple mathematics). It’s only $3 and we’re finna kill you. Seriously. So, please come... even if I hate you. It'll be fun and it's for a good cause. My peoples in NOLA and around the south, hold on.

- First Fridays and Saturdays: Go see my man Ryan’s wonderful paintings at the Media Bureau on 4th and Brown tomorrow (Friday) evening. His paintings are super-duper fly and he’s a really good dude. Shit is free and starts around 7 or 8 or something and goes until like 11 or 12 or something. I know that’s not that much information but uh, go there around 9, then come down to White T’s and White Belts around 10 or 10:30. Then, on Saturday, go check out the homie Heather Rae Morton and Jason Scott Musson’s art at the Padlock Gallery on 1409 Ellsworth around 8. The PR blurb about this shit is this:
    Drawings by the illustrious Heather Rae Morton and Jayson Scott "short, shorts" Musson. This shit will be like Chex, Kid approved but parents love it too... is that the Chex Motto? I dunno, fuck it.
If you don’t like art but you like dogs, you should go anyway because Heather will probably bring her cute little miracle named “Lady” and she’s the cutest little motherfucking thing you’ve ever seen. But yeah. Go. I know some talented people. I know some nice people. Help me support them.

- Diplo: Chris (Lemon Red) with a great story on diplo and the IM convo that informed the story. He’s also posted Caps and Jones monthly mix. Shit is fiiiya. Emynd and Bo Bliz monthly mix is in the works. Watch out now!

- Riddim Method: New blog worth checking out.

-e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home