Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm a Rican Lebanese and I'm eatin....

- DJing: I’m DJing on the dolo-tip at Filo’s this Thursday for “Crossfaded Thursdays.” Definitely come through and holler at some cheap Rolling Rock bottles and/or cheap Pabst pounders. Shit’s been on swole the past few weeks so come early, enjoy the A/C and chill out with your dude. I’m DJing on some boat in Manhattan this weekend with Low Budget this Saturday. That shit should be hot, too. I will murder you.

- Ryan Beck: My dude Ryan Beck has some art posted on this site. Go peep that shit or just click the links here to peep his paintings. He’s really a talented dude. 1, 2, 3, 4,5,6, and 7.

- Impulse Shoe Buy: So, I bought these yesterday for $40. Hah! They look better in person. That doesn’t mean they match anything, but still, they look better in person. I’ma rock ‘em tonight and see what the jawn I’m seeing has to say about ‘em (hi!). I’m expecting the worst.

- The Rub in T. Dot: Bo Blizzy and I are taking a road trip up to Toronto for “The Rub” party up there. Shit should be bonkers. Holler at us if you see us... especially if Bo is scheming on your jawn.

- Random Rap and R&B Thoughts: Aaron Somebody sent me a zip file of "Late Registration." Well, it’s not "Late Registration" (thanks a lot, Aaron somebody!); it’s just a bunch of old shit that some internet dork that has-to-have-everything-first wants to beleive is "Late Registration." Anyway, it’s reminded me that Kanye is really a great producer and is a super creative dude in general. I’m really hype for "Late Registration." I think I’ma cop this Teairra Mari album, too. The “My Melody” jacking jawn is hot and so is this "No Daddy" jernt. It reminds me of Mashonda’s "Blackout" with Snoop and Swizz Beatz which is equally as hot. The hook on this Mashonda shit is so fire.

-e

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ick...those shoes man...i think you should bring your jawn shopping with you next time...

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger emynd said...

Shut up, you. My brother would like those shoes.

-e

 

Post a Comment

<< Home