Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiired.

- YAAAAAAAWN: OK, so those of you who don’t know me in person probably don’t know this about me, but I work a 9-5 job on Madison Avenue in NYC (actually it’s 8:30-4:30) Monday through Friday. I also DJ on Thursday nights at a club in Philly called Filo’s. Clubs in Philly close at 2:00. I live in the ‘burbs around 35 minutes away from Philly. So, every Thursday, I DJ until 2:00 AM, wait around until about 2:15 for management to get me my dough, then I whip home and try to be asleep by 3:00 AM so I can wake up at 5:45 AM and head up to NYC for my office job. That, my friends, is grinding… and it’s totally not worth it and I’m totally fucking exhausted every Friday (like right now), but I just wanted to inform you of all this so you will fucking pity me and realize that you are fucking bitches because you get way more sleep than me and I fucking hate you for it. I hate people who get like 6 hours of sleep and bitch and moan and say “Ohhh I need a nap.” Ugh. I just want to fucking sleep right now.

- Larry Brown: I saw Larry Brown on Steven A. Smiths’ show last night. Fuck him. He’s such a smarmy fuck. The thing I hate most about Larry Brown is that… well… that I like him. I have to actually actively HATE on the mother fucker because when I see him in interviews and such, he’s always saying classy shit and being excessively sweet and making complete sense and, quite honestly, he’s pretty got damn convincing with his whole shtick. That’s why I have to ACTIVELY hate on this mother fucker. If I don’t, I might go and be convinced he’s a good, classy dude like the rest of the world seems to believe. But, he’s a fucking fuckhead that’s selfish as fuck and is much more worried about his image as a “good guy” than he is about actually being a good guy. Actions speak louder than words mother fucker and your bullshit-ass posturing will not be tolerated, no matter how convincing it is! He’s still one of the best coaches ever, but fuck him.

- Bansky: Go here. Bansky vs the West Bank. I think Bansky won.

- Trapped in the Closet: If you’re having trouble following R. Kelly’s “Trapped in the Closet” series, never fear! Your savior is here. So dope.

- Jersey: A great post over at the Poetry Society of America. Need proof that it’s great? Peep this: “So I promise myself I will only enter New Jersey again for 4 reasons: Beach, wedding, funeral, greater than but not equal to 38D.” I love this dude’s writing. I do find Jersey-hating to be silly, though.

- Blog-related Depression: Holy shit this is hilarious. Thanks to Dr. Robert for the link.

- Huh?!: The only NBA thing weirder than that Heat trade was Ray Allen’s recent fashion faux-pas. What the hell?

-e

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, move to nyc. these isn't deep thoughts. do it like it do and make the move for the sake of your sanity.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger emynd said...

I don't make enough money to move to NYC. Nor do I particularly want to live here. I'd rather just bitch... Ask Rocco Chappelle.

-e

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Drew said...

I wish I had cable so I could watch Steven A's new show/news about Ray Allen looking like Teck from the Real World Hawaii

 

Post a Comment

<< Home