Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm tired.

- Gas and shit: What’s gonna happen when we run out of gas? Hopefully not this.

- MVP and shit: Funny article about NBA MVP candidates… all 425 of ‘em. Dude is right. The Sixers do effin’ stink.

- Queer people and shit: Pretty weird shit on the train today, some dude might’ve been trying to touch my thing. Dude was sitting next to me on the train and as we were getting closer and closer to NYC (the last stop), his hand started creeping over until I finally just pushed it away and grilled him with a “What the fuck?” look on my face just as we were arriving in the station. He might’ve just been dozing off, or maybe he wanted to touch my peepee. Whatever the case, Ultimate Warrior probably wouldn’t have reacted as calmly as I did.

- Sappy post-rock and shit: Should I buy this? Sole recommended it to me at the anticon show I attended last week, but I dunno how reliable he is.

- Internet drama and shit: I dunno. This is mildly funny if you feel like wading through all the comments and shit.

- McSweeney’s and shit: The requisite McSweeney’s post on my stupid blog. This one is an oldie-but-goodie.

-e

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger haze said...

Since you gonna comment on the "beef" here u go.

http://thelowendtheory.blogspot.com/2005/04/i-saw-post-where-someone-said-they.html

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best mcseeneys ever is this

www.mcsweeneys.net/2004/1/12bieber.html

"The doctor gives me a little plastic card to hang in my shower that shows me how to check for lumps. Motherfucker say what, I mouth to the beat. My DJ encourages the doctor to throw his hands up, but the doctor declines. "

j.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home