Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you... you're cool... fuck you, fuck you...

- Who Fucking Cares?: Does anybody even care about these underground rap guys anymore? I never did and certainly don’t now that they’re fighting.

- Live at Fucking Bangkok: This review does exactly what it should do: makes me really wanna hear this DJ Shadow CD. I’m willing to be it’s not as good as Nick’s new mix CD though.

- I Fucking HATE RAIN… and everything else in the world ever: My pants are soaking wet from this fucking rain. I had an umbrella of course, but I suppose I’m too tall for that bitch or the rain was just coming down at too much of a weird angle to protect my whole body from the fucking falling water. I’m pretty annoyed that I have to sit at my desk for the rest of the day with wet ass pants and I can’t go for my daily lunch walk because it’s fucking raining. Fucking fucking shit. And on the train on the way to fucking work today, dude on the loud speaker was obnoxiously loud every time he was announcing the stops. Hella feedback and shit. It greatly impeded my napping ability and was just straight up loud as fucking shit. And now fucking NJ Transit is about to raise their fucking ticket prices and they went and changed the train schedule so I have to wake up fucking 15 fucking minutes earlier every fucking day now. Fucking shit. Waking up at 5:45 in the fucking morning is fucking so fucking god damn fucking wack. Fuck. Fuck all this shit. Not to mention the fucking Sixers are looking god awful right now. Ugh. I need to cheer the fuck up.

- FUCKING Fuck: Fuck this shit. Today sucks. I’ve resigned myself to being miserable all day. Fuck it. It’s 9:38 AM. I need a fucking beer 5 forties.

-e

7 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

Fuck! It's raining here too! What the fuck! I vote for this guy:
http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/medstachehat.html

only on the strength of he looks like David Niven. If he had a pipe in his grill, he would have the title on lock.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chin up. xxoo

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger David said...

Man my day fucking blows too. I'm sick, I missed a class and we had some serious shit to get done, and i hate this shit.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

Actually, never mind, this dude is pretty invincible:

http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/Gallery/Ted20613072.jpg

rollin with a pennyfarthing bicycle, sherlock hat, and outspread cloak. Fuck I think this dude is a superhero!

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

move you puss. no one is making you live in shitty PA.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger emynd said...

Shut up, shane. It rains urrywhere. And I don't make enough money to move to NYC. Eff ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home