Tuesday, April 19, 2005

It's the world famous... man, forget it...

- New shit!: Posted some new shit o’er on the shrimp for your listening pleasure. New NORE/Peedi/JustBlaze cut, new Busta cut, and a new Q-Tip/Busta cut. Go.

- Quizo: Man, the back-to-back rounds of two out of ten last night of Quizo at the bar were disastrous. However, the Sixers making the play-offs wasn’t. Now I can waste my time and energy hoping they pull off something miraculous. I said it once and I’ll say it again, I still firmly believe that I am significantly harder than Chris Weber… and every single one of my friends will tell you that I’m the softest dude they know. That’s saying something about your boy because, got damnit, that is NOT my boy. He better man up in the play-offs or we’re screwed.

- If you’re a muslim girl considering suicide…: Watch out. The FBI is looking for you.

- American English: So, what type of American English do you speak? Me?



Your Linguistic Profile:



60% General American English

20% Yankee

15% Dixie

5% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern




I don’t buy that “y’all” question, though. I say “y’all” because of hip-hop, not some regional shit.

- Saafir Discography: Peep the discography of the wonderful man who this humble blog is named after (Saafir the Saucee Nomad).

- Um, not cool: Tricking someone into outing himself on the radio really isn’t too funny.

- SFJ Interview: Dude is real. Cute interview.

-e

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think we listened to saafir the first time we met. aw.

like tom youll get broke off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home