The Crying Game
"Mommy, are you and daddy getting a divorce because of me?"
- Crying Ass Bitches: It doesn’t take much to make my bitch ass sob like a little baby, but damn straight I’m not gonna fucking cry before the fucking game is over like bitch ass little Adam Morrison did last night. With 2.6 seconds left in the game, dude is sobbing like his daddy just told him he and his mommy are getting a divorce. Dude, buck the fuck up and go win the fucking game, you fucking pussy. That mustache isn’t fooling anyone anymore. Reddick cried, too. What’s with tournament this year? Seems like more and more dudes are going out like crying-ass hoes. I think Reddick’s draft position fell like 15 positions with his dismal performance last night.
- Radiodread: Sometimes I like to post stuff that I know will make my friends vomit. Well, this Radiohead reggae album should absolutely ruin my man D***el’s morning. And, for god’s sake, they called it “Radiodread”! Obviously, they meant this dread and not this one. The Culture Industry is a funny beast.
- Nerds Unite: Junichi from Poplicks has a freaking hilarious post about the unholy union of Transformers and Star Wars. I gleamed the following two bullets from the comments section that followed that post. By the way, speaking of Poplicks, O-Dub’s article about Bay Area rap is a good primer. E-40’s album debuted at #3 on the Billboard charts!! Before you go and try to “ghostride the whip,” peep this dumb shit and this even dumber shit. That second one might ruin your lunch though. Beware.
- Vibrators: Need a present for your 12 year old sister? Look no further than the Hello Kitty vibrator! Also, peep the T-Shirts. Seriously. Do it. Click on that link, then scroll all the way down and explain to me what the hell that shirt at the bottom has to do with Hello Kitty. I’m so confused.
- Jesus: He saves. Also, if you record someone saying “Jesus” and then reverse it, they say “sausage.” Seriously. Try it. I mean, it’s not a clean “sausage” pronunciation. It sounds more like an Eastern European saying “sausage” with an accent, but still. It’s funny. “God” backwards is “dog” and “Jesus” backwards is “Sausage.” If there is a higher power, he likes phallic meat.