Thursday, March 16, 2006

Pretty Girls Make Graves


"Pretty girls make graves" is my favorite Keraouc line from his best book


- Liz from Legwarmers: This jawn Liz from Legwarmers is my new favorite person blogger. Read her shit urryday. She actually updates her shit and does long, interesting, funny pieces.

- T-Shirts For Sale: Buy T-Shirts from me. I need your money to buy beer.

- Emynd & Bo Bliz Lemon-Red Mix: Bo and I did a free, downloadable mix for Lemon-Red and it’s the best thing you’ve ever heard. Download it right here.

- LowBeezey!: Lowbudget from Hollertronix hits us with some mixes of his own from when he was like 16. So trill.

- Double Helix in Space: Man, the fact that a double helix was spotted in space is pretty fucking awesome.

- AirCockThrust: Nuff said.

- St. Patrick was Welsh: Hey Irish people, guess what? St. Patrick was Welsh. Get over it. I don’t mind if you guys drink on March 17, but don’t pretend like this dude has much to do with it. On the bright side, Shamrock shakes are back if you like that sort’ve thing.

- Die, LB, Die: This is a bit on the old side now, but eff it. Larry Brown sucks. His recently intensified feud with Marbury was entirely predictable, but seeing it play out is pretty fucking pathetic. I want to smack LB in the god damn face. Eff that fucking dude.

- Get Money: Suing yourself really isn’t a bad “get rich quick” scheme. Didn’t exactly work, but I applaud the effort.

- Romance: Hmmm. As my buddy Ian so eloquently put it: “Romance is so… depressing.”

- More Stuff on Cats: I posted about this shit a long time ago, but it’s updated frequently and it’s still as awesome as ever. Put stuff on your cat. Now.

- Boots from the Coup: My main man CocaineBlunts was kind enough to transcribe a beautiful passage that Boots from the Coup delivered at some hip-hop roundtable. Boots is killing it. Read it or die.

-e

6 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Dharma Bums is one of the few books I've read cover to cover without fudging chapters/most of the book. And I don't know if you caught the TV interviews with LB and Star, but the shit was surreal. They were talking shit about each other as if they were on different continents, but they were literally standing about three feet from each other on the court. So weird.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger emynd said...

Drew, I actually did see that shit. It was hilarious. I was just waiting for a camera to zoom out and show them standing hella close to each other, responding to each other through the microphones in front of them instead of actually addressing each other. Pretty surreal. Larry Brown is such a fucking jack ass. He does this everywhere he goes, painting his star player into a corner by making him look like an enemy. It's fucking pathetic. I hope he dies.

-e

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh emil! That story about kevin and denise is the most heartbreaking thing ever. Its also kind of creepy, but mostly heartbreaking. I feel so fucking bad for kevin. Wow.....

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Drew said...

He's taking guitar lessons. He's been working up a version of Counting Crows' "Accidentally in Love" from the Shrek 2 soundtrack.

I can't take it. So depressing...

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, yes drew-- that part of the article was what really elevated Kevin into the realm of most depressing people in the world. Shrek 2?! Come on Kevin.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Trebuchet said...

Aaaw. And you didn't even let me know.

Where have you been, E?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home