Friday, January 27, 2006

Even a flea has an opinion


Cam& Jimmy& Juelz& Writer.


- Don’t Fool with the Dips: Want a Dipset shirt like the one above? I’m selling ‘em for a cool $20. Paypal your boy (emyndandbobliz at gmail dawt com). They’ll be in some online stores soon, but if you wanna beat the rush, holler at me! S, M, L, XL, XXL. GYEAH!

- METRO LOUNGE TONIGHT: Bo and I are holding down the downstairs at the Metro Lounge (at Front and Fairmount… a block over from the 700 club) for that new Philebrity and Paperstreet party "Absolute Beginners" (flier here). Thems upstairs are rocking the Northern Soul, Mod, 45s, and random rock jams while Bo and I are finna hold it down on the ground floor with ‘nough Stevie Wonder, MJ, Prince, bmore, 80’s, hip-hop and reggae classics, and all that other party shit. Tonight’s gonna be fun.

- Dave Chappelle’s Block Party: Just the other day, I was wondering what happened to this project. Looks dope! Can’t wait! I just realized that the best thing Chappelle could’ve done to get people to see this movie was withhold a season of Chappelle’s Show from them. Hmmmmmmmm….Makes ya think, doesn’t it? Anyway, Gondry and Kuras on the boards is always a good thing. This shit should be hot.

- Album Covers in Paint: I love this stuff. Some are better (1, 2, 3)than others.

- Yesterday is only a day away: Apparently, two days ago was the worst day of the year. If you’re like me and you didn’t even notice, that’s a good thing! The rest of the year should be pretty good if two days ago was the worst it’s gonna get. GYEAH!

- For Those Disappointed in Ingesting Alcohol the Old-Fashioned Way: The AWOL Machine, “a fun, new, legal way to take alcohol”… as opposed to what? The boring, old, illegal way called “drinking” it? You really can’t take anyone seriously if they refer to drinking as “taking alcohol.” I suppose this isn’t really “drinking,” but still.

- JR Rider: The troubles continue for Mr. Isiah Rider. Boy could dunk, couldn’t he? He was one of the many touted as “the next Jordan” coming out of college. Frankly, the only reason this dude is relevant to me at all is because JR Writer named himself after him… which is hilarious in and of itself: naming yourself after a mildly entertaining but certainly not great basketball player who could really only do one thing: dunk.

- Warning: This is a warning to girls I might’ve known in the distant past: I’ve been googling and myspace-searching for girls that I had crushes on in 6th grade and throughout highschool. If you don’t want me to find you, change your name! Frankly, I’m surprised how many of these girls aren’t on myspace. I thought everyone was on that shit. They must not be very hip. Just out of self affirmation curiosity, do we all do this “search crushes from the past” or is it just me? I’m hoping thinking we all do it.

-e

3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Rocco Chappelle said...

Why the fuck would J.R. Rider need a chipped up cell phone. He was making millions of $s. Who makes say $5 million a year and says, "You know what, fuck that $70 monthly cell bill. I'm gonna go holla at the hustle man to get some cloned phones."
I can psychologically deal with him kicking a female autograph seeker in the back and spitting on anyone in his immediate vicinity. He’s a sociopath, I get it, but the cell phones thing is incomprehensible to me.

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emil..It's nice to have your blog back so i can procrastinate on doing my work and read this instead. Thanks. Also, are you an Bo gonna be doing the Philebrity party every friday? I hope so, if thats the case then I'll see you this Friday.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, once again I'm amazed by the power of the internet.
Through a search engine optimalization tool I found out that your site was linking to my domain, www.larixk.nl It took me a while to figure out it was through the RJD2 and Common album covers I did in paint!
The complexity of linked networks through internet seems infinite!

However I now added your blog to my bookmarks and will check regularly for new info.

Greetings from holland!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home