Friday, September 30, 2005

Fun, fun, fun.


"Please ask before you pee on me"
Yes, I realize this picture don't fit and 'if it don't fit, don't force it,' but fuck it, I'm lazy.



- CHYEEAH: Bo and I are DJing tonight at the Blue Horseshoe (10 South 20th St. Just South of Market on the West side of 20th Street) for the NOTHING FANCY RELEASE PARTY (i.e. the guys that may or may not be responsible for the beautiful peace of PR/Marketing/Vandalism/Art above). Nothing Fancy is a website/online-magazine that showcases Philly art: graphic design, paintings, poems, short stories, etc, etc, etc. My only gripe is that I think they shoulda called "N'an Fancy" but that's just me. Anyway, shit is dope and the new issue is supposed to be even doper. Bo and I have free reign to do whatever the fuck we want tonight (at least behind the turntables. We're not allowed to kill goats as a sign of sacrifice to the god we worship) so expect Toto, Dipset, Franz Ferdinand, TI, Damian Marley, Cindy Lauper, Cormega, Biggie, and probably even some Capone N Noreaga ("THE INVINCIBLE, UNTOUCHABLE!"). Shit's gonna be stupid fun. It's free and drinks are stupid cheap. Fun, fun, fun.

- Pretending Exercise: This is hilarious all by itself, but it's even more hilarious if you attempt to remove it from the context of sports: imagine, for just a moment, that this isn't a basketball game and isn't accidental and is just a well-executed, intentional jump-kick to the face. It makes it that much funnier. Animated gifs are the shit. Thanks to Dr. Robert for the lizzink.

-e

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Drew said...

My boss' mom teaches Capone's child at some area school. He's a really nice guy, apparently. I'll be at the Horseshoe. Drinks better be stupid cheap too, because I am pobre.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Rocco Chappelle said...

That's Bruce Bowen delivering the blow. There is never, ever, ever anything "accidental" about what he does. He's like Bill Laimbeer, Karl Malone, Kermit Washington, Charles Oakley, & John Stockton all rolled into one but without any of the talent.

This shit amazes me. Bowen can't tap the backboard during layup drills but when it comes to getting all Sonny Chiba on Wally World he exhibits what looks like a 55-60" vertical. I guess he can only jump that high when he summons the dark powers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home