Friday, September 09, 2005

I still heart NOLA

- Enough Storm Stuff: Alright, I’m done talking about Hurricane Katrina and our country’s incredibly slow and disastrously slow response. Every other blog in the world is talking about it, and doing so in a much more interesting and insightful way. I’m mostly just bitching and (as my jawn pointed out) saying “fuck” a lot. So, enough. But, before that, peep this. How convenient!

- Tax Evasion: I’m sure you heard back in January about dude from Survivor who was on trial for tax evasion after winning 1 million dollars on the show. Well, he was indicted and he might serve up to 75 years in prison. Hah! That’s funny.

- Racial Profiling: More US Fascism: anybody that provides any proof that Racial Profiling exists will be silenced (i.e. fired)

- Mr. Babylon is Back: Everyone’s favorite teacher-blogger Mr. Babylon is back again with more tales from Shitty Highschool in the Bronx. Dyippp-seeettt! Read about him in the New York Sun. The boy is big time now. In other blog news, KC A Jew has posted a hilarious story about DJing with Beanie Sigel in attendance.

- BLAH!: Stupid game that I can’t stop playing.


-e

4 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Rocco Chappelle said...

You've also been throwing around the term "fascism" wantonly as of late.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger emynd said...

I'll throw you around lately, too.

-e

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best game ever. -brains

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

related to your convenient item. http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/business/3344139

SCI has been in a bunch of corpse desecration cases and Bush covered their asses as governer, contributions, etc. They got the contract to deal with fatalities in NOLA.
On my way to work, so I can't give you more info, but I'm sure its easy to get..
.
.
Respect for doin what you can bra,
flick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home