Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Flow Straight, Dough Straight Like Indian Hair

- Mo’ Oschino: Somebody up on soulstrut was nice enough to post the video of O with his Boston Market doggy bag [REUPPED] on yousendit. Holler at it. I’ll re-up it when the link dies.

- You look like...: So on Friday, my manager and a couple of my co-workers took the new guy (me) out to lunch at some nice Moroccan spot around the corner from the office. Pretty good food. Free lunch always tastes better. One of my co-workers decided to tell a cute little story about her mom. Apparently her mom is quite an attractive woman and often gets compliments like “Did anyone ever tell you that you look like [insert pretty woman’s name here].” I believe “Faye Dunway” was the actress she was told she most resembled. One day, however, while talking to a patient of hers (she is apparently a psychologist), she discovered a somewhat different resemblance. She welcomed the man into her office, introduced herself and attempted to make him feel comfortable. Eventually, the man felt comfortable enough to say “Hey, did anyone ever tell you that you look like...” (I imagine her flipping her hair back confidently, provocatively, yet subtly, preparing herself for the inevitable compliment) “...Ronald McDonald?” I lost it. Ever since Friday, I have been sporadically breaking down at moments throughout the day and cracking up over this shit. Fucking Ronald McDonald. That might be the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard. Of course, dude was a bit psychologically um challenged or something, but still. Fucking Ronald McDonald. I’m sitting here cracking up hysterically like I just heard it for the first time again. God damn that’s funny.

- Ironic or Ronic?: I think/hope this is an ironic flier. Funny regardless.

- New York, New York, Big City of Dreams: Hey stupid tourists, get out of my way. Why the fuck are you taking pictures of just random buildings in New York? There’s nothing interesting about the fucking buildings you’re taking pictures of. They’re just fucking big corporate building where idiot corporate mother fuckers work. Stop getting in my way when I’m trying to get to my train you fucking idiots. You’re the reason New Yorkers have this “we’re the best shit ever” attitude. If people from all over the world came to our cities to take pictures of absolutely stupid shit, we’d think we were the shit, too. I’m all for touring and seeing shit, but don’t take pictures of stupid shit you stupid people. And, get the fuck out of my way.

- Copyright Criminals: Somebody watch this and let me know if it’s any good. I can’t watch it at work.

- Good News: This is welcome news. And, from the same unmentionable site, a glowing review of M.I.A.’s highly anticipated new disc. I ain’t heard it yet, but I imagine it’s pretty good.

- More McSweeney’s Hilarity: Retarded... but funny nonetheless.

-e

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that flyer is FUCKING FUNNY

no lie, I kinda want to go
or at least have someone I know go and report back

CAPS

thestencil.com

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah that flyer is fucking balls out. it's more amazing in person, they gave me them shits printed on huge glossy fucking rich man's flyer paper. i think they were serious that it would attract a college crowd. it didn't. but they did include neat little details like a girl's phone number hidden in one of those hot pics. i will send you an og full poster for two dolla. serious. they discontinued this flyer now because in retrospekt they got a bit embarrassed. raer.

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah tha eff? was that video supposed to be with the audio all fast? crazy. -brains

 

Post a Comment

<< Home