Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The below post...

11.03.04

The post below this one was inspired by a sense of rage, fear, depression, embarassment, disgust, disconnection, and a bunch of other bad adjectives that I felt embodied the lump in my throat (one that felt to be precisely the size of Ohio, I might add). I'm leaving up the post simply to demarcate a specific moment in time. But, I'm starting to come to grips with things a bit and the shitty adjectives that summed up my emotional makeup are giving way to more optimistic ones, leaving me rather inspired to make a positive impact and help this wierd place we call "America" out.

But, yo, most of all... to all my fucking peoples, I love you.

Now let's stop bitching and let's do the god damn thing.

-e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home